Get the Note 4 in white or black?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
When I bought the note 3 I wanted black but I was looking at cases on Amazon and Amazon didn't have the wireless charging back in black so I got white. My favorite color is red which I got my s3 and s4 in but I preferred black phones like with my iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy s2 skyrocket. I actually like the white note 3 but curious as to which I should get black or white note 4. I have tried the note 3 in black at stores and those feel better. Same goes for note 4?

Also why did you choose black or white?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I never heard of this reviewer, but it was a very informative video. Wish the entire video didn't have the incorrect white balance. Funny, the display model lacks those creepy phone icons.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It looks beautiful! That white looks different than any other white colors. (if that makes any sense lol)

Last edited:

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
How long until they release the gold? I really want the gold, but don't want to wait xx months for it. We have very dark green granite counter tops and mahogany furniture. I lose my black phone constantly because there's no contrast . I'm tired of that. So White it will be.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How long until they release the gold? I really want the gold, but don't want to wait xx months for it. We have very dark green granite counter tops and mahogany furniture. I lose my black phone constantly because there's no contrast . I'm tired of that. So White it will be.
Verizon the only one selling gold I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A