Screen Protector and Note 4 Case

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Will the Note 4 handle a screen protector without interfering with the fingerprint scanner? If so, can anyone recommend a good brand? I am also looking for a CLEAR case for the N4. Does anyone recall ever being able to buy one from t-mobile in the past or will I have to order one elsewhere?

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Not to flame but why do people keep asking about the screen protector interfering with the fingerprint scanner? Unless you butcher the screen protector when you put it on it shouldn't affect the finger print scanner..

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Will the Note 4 handle a screen protector without interfering with the fingerprint scanner? If so, can anyone recommend a good brand? I am also looking for a CLEAR case for the N4. Does anyone recall ever being able to buy one from t-mobile in the past or will I have to order one elsewhere?
Good point! I put the Spigen glasTr on my note 3 with an aluminum button addon but I guess that wouldn't work with scanner. I put the nano slim .23mm on my wife's S5 and the home button was just slightly recessed and works fine. I would guess as long as it's not too thick it should be fine.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3