Multi-windows

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I was playing around with the BB Note 4 today and found the several Windows can be opened at once. I had 5 open and could easily switch from one to another just by tapping on one of the ones in the background. Maybe I missed this in the demo videos I've seen, I just don't remember this coming up anywhere I've seen. Very nice to multi-task several functions at once.

I'm attaching a photo with several Windows open.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141004_173822.jpg
    20141004_173822.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 95

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
That's the pen window integration. Used to be two separate functions in the Note 3.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You're correct, I pulled up several pen windows on my Note 3. So much better integration on the Note 4 with many different functions. Very nice feature, can't wait to use several windows at once in front of some of my iPhone fan coworkers, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I was playing around with the BB Note 4 today and found the several Windows can be opened at once. I had 5 open and could easily switch from one to another just by tapping on one of the ones in the background. Maybe I missed this in the demo videos I've seen, I just don't remember this coming up anywhere I've seen. Very nice to multi-task several functions at once.

I'm attaching a photo with several Windows open.

Posted via Android Central App
Is it only limited to certain apps like on the note 3?

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The pen window on the Note 3 is very limited while the Note 4 allowed all the multi-window apps to open in this floating window.

Posted via the Android Central App