note 4 upd pre order

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
yes sorry verizon i plan on doing on verizon.com next week i saw one guy did and his still shows udp on that line and the tdp line showes pending activation so should be a go lol

I only know of this happening on the Apple website when adding a line. If you're upgrading through Verizon see if it gives you the option for UDP .. It shouldn't .. He may have done some stuff he shouldn't have done to get it to show.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I only know of this happening on the Apple website when adding a line. If you're upgrading through Verizon see if it gives you the option for UDP .. It shouldn't .. He may have done some stuff he shouldn't have done to get it to show.

sorry i should have given more info.
i have a family plan with
line one udp upgrade available.
line 2 tdp no upgrade . so

move upgrade from line one to line to on verizon site then get the note 4 on line two

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

move upgrade from line one to line to on verizon site then get the note 4 on line two

Hm not sure if that will work .. I think they patched a loop hole like that but I could be wrong. Let me get one of our mods who knows more about the Verizon UDP thing to see if he can chime in :).

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hm not sure if that will work .. I think they patched a loop hole like that but I could be wrong. Let me get one of our mods who knows more about the Verizon UDP thing to see if he can chime in :).

yeah i know there was some changes on 9/25 i think but i think its been used and still works

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Should be ok. Transfer the upgrade to the tdp line and use the sim from the unlimited line to activate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk