Did Anyone Preorder With T-Mo & Have Issues?

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Tmobile and did not qualify for any discounts. I was only able to get the 512gb for 256gb price. They wanted to give me $225 for my S22 ultra. Really thinking about canceling with Tmobile and trying to order through Samsung now yhst the site is working well.

Reactions: MarVaRa and ClintRo

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My Note 20 Ultra said $500 trade in for the ultra, including the upgrade in memory. 24 month plan.

From what I remember in the past few years, the trade-in value depends on what plan you're on. One year, they wanted me to go to a new plan to get the good trade in value, but with the added cost each month, it was a wash out. The extras they gave with the plan (Magnenta, I think) may have made it worth it, but I didn't do that.

I don't think my trade-in went through as I have no notification from tmobile. I think I'll just wait and see if it's available in person. Last year they extended it after, when they had them in store.

Dreng

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Yep, we have the original jump 1.0 on pur phones. The trade in quote for our s23 ultra 512gb is $400 when it should be $700. When I call in or reach out through TForce they will offer the correct trade in of $700 but requiring $400 deposit for s24 ultra even after confirming there's enough available credit. Never had deposit before in 20 years with them.

Thinking of just paying off the phone s23s to trade into Samsung for unlocked. That way I can swap carriers without worry.

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Tmobile and did not qualify for any discounts. I was only able to get the 512gb for 256gb price. They wanted to give me $225 for my S22 ultra. Really thinking about canceling with Tmobile and trying to order through Samsung now yhst the site is working well.
Did you call them, go into the store, or do it online?

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm with TMobile and ordered 2 weeks ago. I really wasn't planning on getting the s24+, but they were offering $1000 for my Note10+. Got it last Friday with no complications except for the fact that someone had to be home to sign for it. Besides that, it's been pretty good. Hopefully nothing happens to the phone I sent in...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos