Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My order shows "preparing for shipment" with ship dates between 10/14 and 10/16 but a backordered sim. I have no shipping notification yet.

1. Fort lauderdale, FL
2. 9/22
3. A
4. Black
5. Visa
6. Home

Only thing I can think of aside from a non-FIFO (first in first out) process they are using is that I am a grandfathered user with a discount and I use more than my fair share of data on a monthly basis... lol

I hardly use any date as I'm usually connected to wi-fi, but we do have a phone with unlimited date on our family plan. We will be losing though here after I get signed up for a new plan. If my note 4 arrives anyway.

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Actually, if you do call, it will eff'up things even more. I'm still trying to get things sorted about the phones and service. :mad:

Call customer care. They are different than the standard call center and they seem to help, or at least make you feel that way. Most of the other CSRs seem like a bunch of idiots. I believe Premiers call center is outsourced to another country. I told one CSR that I would just cancel all my accounts if my phone didn't ship by yesterday and they told me "glad to hear it" and kept talking as it nothing was wrong, even though I had expressed my issues to them.

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile had them. I really think it depends on the phone. My AT&T M8 came with headphones.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah it depends. My HTC M7 on at&t came with original box and headphones. But my Active S4 did not. My S5 came in the original box with headphones and then my S5 active came with the generic box with headphones as well.

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine is supposed to be delivered today at 430pm. It arrived in Ontario, CA this morning and it's on route. So yeah just a few more hours! Although I gladly would have picked it up at the 6 this morning. It was only 25 minutes away from me haha

muadib279

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Everyone should call and complain. This is bs pure & simple. Not only are they price gouging, but they keep the headphones too? WTF!

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
In case anyone else is/was in the same boat... I kept checking my order status using the link provided in the original order confirmation email. That link showed my status as still "Preorder Processing". That is also what the AT&T rep told me she saw for a status yesterday. I just went to AT&T's website and clicked on the "check order status" there and it shows my phone shipped from Memphis yesterday with a FedEx tracking number. Not sure why the two order status pages are not in sync, or why I never received any email notification, but just happy to know it's enroute. Blood pressure is returning to normal.

My status has not changed at all....... Tired of checking- ugh

I am happy for those with good news!
So for anyone else relying on the status link in their original order confirmation email...don't.

TaterMay

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
One factor we left out that may affect it: Upgrade, Next plan, or non-contract purchase. I used the Next plan to purchase mine.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So much for AT&T's use of USPS for so-called "Priority Mail 2 Day" and USPS's "expected" delivery day of today. Nothing came with the mail delivery today and the tracking info still shows the last update being when it was sent out Tuesday. So tomorrow, I suppose. Unless it's lost. Or unless the independent contractor USPS hired to haul this particular trailer load is holed up in a motel with drugs and hookers.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
One factor we left out that may affect it: Upgrade, Next plan, or non-contract purchase. I used the Next plan to purchase mine.

I'm renewing my two year contract, unless this really goes to hell in a hand basket, and I move to a new carrier. I've had the same iphone 4 for the last 3.5 years. I'm really ready for the note 4!

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I've given up hope of receiving shipping confirmation today. I'm pretty sure something screwed up with them. Might stop in my local store and try to get one.