Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Looks like we're in the same boat. I placed my order on 9/22 and still have no update on shipping. My sim is on back order.

I'm still holding out hope some how the system just isn't updating, and some how I'm going to get my phone today or tomorrow. :)

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Can you guys with the orders that show your SIM card is back ordered tell me:
1. Where you ordered your note 4
2. Date you ordered it
3. What letter your last name starts with
4. Phone color
5. Payment method
6. Where you are having your phone delivered

I'm curious if any of our details might match up.

I'll go first
1. in person at my locat at&t store in Southern California (Riverside county)
2. 9/21/14
3. R
4. White
5. American express card
6. Had them ship it to my at&t store as it looked like it had to be done that way for the $200 rebate at first.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Checking my order status isnt even fun anymore. I feel like these original orders somehow got overlooked. When I call customer care, they say since it was in store, they can't do anything about it. So annoyed by this entire process.

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Just Called att. He's never seen a sim backordered. They are just as confused as I am. Eff. Probably getting it earliest Tuesday if it ships out today he said. And I was one of the lucky ones to Preorder on day 1! Lucky me:)

Posted via Android Central App

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, the only thing I really see in common with us that haven't had our phones shipped yet is we went in person to order, and we placed our preorders early on. So I have no idea what that means....lol

katmondu

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My order shows "preparing for shipment" with ship dates between 10/14 and 10/16 but a backordered sim. I have no shipping notification yet.

1. Fort lauderdale, FL
2. 9/22
3. A
4. Black
5. Visa
6. Home

Only thing I can think of aside from a non-FIFO (first in first out) process they are using is that I am a grandfathered user with a discount and I use more than my fair share of data on a monthly basis... lol

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Should I be concerned? I placed my pre-order for a Black Note 4 thru Premier on 9/22. New to AT&T and porting a number from another carrier. My order status still shows "Preorder Processing" -- same status it's been in since the day I ordered. I contacted AT&T a couple of weeks ago and again yesterday and the CSRs I spoke with both assured me that the phone would ship between the 14th & 16th and that I should have it by no later than the 17th. That's not looking too likely at the moment.

To make matters worse...two weeks ago I spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T Premier service attempting to activate an iPhone that shipped early as part of our new "family plan". The CSR said it would be no problem to activate the other phones we already received. She got to the last step in activation after porting the number and disconnecting the old service and then said, "oh...wait...we can't complete the activation until the primary number has been activated." I replied, "well that's going to be a problem since the primary line is a pre-order and won't be here for a couple of weeks." She apologized, but said the remaining activation should go smoothly once the other phone was received. My daughter has been less than thrilled being without a phone the past two weeks, and now looking like going into next week. First impressions with AT&T service so far....not so good.
Get used to it because that is how at&t rolls. Nothing will go smoothly with them if you have to call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod