Girls getting the note 4?

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
While I don't have my N4 yet (will be here Wed), I did have a chance to play with the N4 at my local Tmo store. Holding it in my left hand (I have small hands), firm grip - and using my pinky to rest the bottom of the pone on for support - no problem! :)

MrsW0nderful

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I've had the note 3 and now the 4 and have no problems. It fits in my back pocket (I've yet to sit on it lol) but I mostly keep it in my purse. One handed is okay for most things (just browsing) but I need both hands for typing

Posted via the Android Central App

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
5'1"and wear size small gloves. I've had the Note 2 for two years with no troubles. It did take a few days to adjust to the size with about a day or so of soreness.

About the pockets. If you can sew or know someone who can, I cut my front left pocket and added 1.5"extension to the pocket. Use the same weight fabric as the existing pocket fabric. Aka don't use denim. This worked so well, I did it to all my pants and shorts.

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
It isn't too comfy in pants with smaller pockets/lol some don't even have pockets so I have to keep it in my purse/bag most of the time so far. I like it. My last phone was the S3 and I just touched it last night to wipe it and I'm all, "Man this is so small...." I guess I might be staying with the note for a while. :) I can type one-handed...but I need two hands to navigate some apps unless I use that weird mode. But ah well...I am content...very content for now. :)

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I have medium hands not a problem now. It's was a bit awkward going for my iPhone 4s to the Note 2 but in a week or 3 no problem even with a bulky Otterbox. I see friends of mine with Note 3s shoved in their back pockets even with Otterbox cases on them. It was my small handed tiny friends that convinced me to go bigger and better

Posted via the Android Central App

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have small to medium hands (size 7 glove) and am moving to the N4 after using the N2 and the N3. I carry it in my handbag for the most part except when walking the dog and then do put it in a pocket. My LG Tones BT headset has minimized the disadvantage of the size but I really have no problem when interacting directly with the phone. I've been using a Rezound while waiting for my N4 having decided to sell the N3 as soon as I preordered the N4. I would never want to go back to a small phone.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm a girl with smallish/ normal sized hands and was wondering if anyone else has issues with the size of the phone!
I held one in the store and seemed to be able to still use it one handed for the most part, but was looking for advice from someone who have had one longer!

Sometimes I use one hand: three fingers on the back, pinky on the bottom and my thumb on the side for scrolling. Sometimes I hold it in my left hand and use my right hand/S-Pen for scrolling or typing.

You'll find out what works for you in different situations. :)

Steve Zbranek

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Few of my friends are facing same problem. So they always do keep in they're purse or hand bag when they're out. But now they're adjusted to it and managing.

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
My Note 3 was fine. I was fine with using two hands or the s pen to do things on the phone. I was not a fan of the one handed features anyway. You will be fine. Get and enjoy your note!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38