Spigen cases from Amazon...

jrsmiles

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a Tough Armor case on 10/21 and it hasn't shipped yet. Site said it was in stock and ready when I ordered. It's the slate grey model.

Anyone else having slow shipping problems with them?

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a Touch Armor case on 10/21 and it hasn't shipped yet. Site said it was in stock and ready when I ordered. It's the slate grey model.

cancel the [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] and get a Diztronic TPU. i love them -

Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones

best value bar none IMO.

good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

GatoL0c0

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a Tough Armor case on 10/21 and it hasn't shipped yet. Site said it was in stock and ready when I ordered. It's the slate grey model.

You might be waiting a long time. I preordered my Spigen Slim Armor in September approx on the 27th. I was supposed to get it by October 4-7 but it didn't arrive until Oct 13. Don't bother sending an email, they'll send you an automated response claiming unexpected demand for their Note 4 cases. That said, I love the case. Lol

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Slim Armor on the 19th and it said expected shipping was November 5th. However, it shipped on the 21st and it still said expected delivery was between Nov 10th and 13th. USPS now shows delivery for tomorrow.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
They don't show one for the Note 4....?

Diztronic Full Matte TPU Case for Galaxy Note 4 - Gray - Nov 26
Model: NOTE4-FM-GRY
Shipping Weight: 0.08375lbs
Manufactured by: Diztronic
$9.99

Details:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Diztronic Full Matte Flexible TPU Case - Charcoal Gray
Pre-Order. Expected to ship on or before November 26th.

Slip your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into this custom fit TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone?

Features:
Made of Durable, Flexible TPU Material
Full Matte Finish Helps Resist Fingerprints
New Discreet Side Logo Placement
Impact & Abrasion Resistance in a Slim Form Factor
Lay-On-The-Table Design Helps Protect Glass Screen from Damage when Placed Face Down
Thin & Lightweight- Only 1.6mm
Precise Cutouts Gives Full Access to all Ports
Designed in Madison, WI USA

Diztronic Full Matte TPU Case for Galaxy Note 4 - Gray - Nov 26 [NOTE4-FM-GRY] - $9.99 : Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones

http://www.tpu-cases.com/

note4_fm_gry.jpg

Last edited:

briankstan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the tough armor sign case from amazon. It wasn't quick shipping but wasn't teribly slow either took about a week and a half.