Band missing from order

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Title pretty much says it. I decided to order a smaller GW4 Classic and ordered the hybrid black band. It was supposed to be delivered on 3/24, but was actually delivered early on yesterday. However, when I opened the box, there was no band in site! See below. I know folks over in the S22 thread are having orders and trade-ins stolen, but I never expected this. I called Samsung and it was a pain in the a$$. I was told the band I ordered was out of stock (never received an email to that effect). Did get an email that my ordered would be delayed (as it was on the FedEX truck for delivery, smh), that was retracted later. The CSR told me I would have to order another band and they would issue a full refund once it "shipped". That band is not scheduled to arrive until April 4. I asked her what in the hell am I supposed to do, go buy a cheapie? She states no base bands are included, like the one that came with the GW3 and GWA2. Needless to say, this has left a very sour taste in my mouth now as a long time Samsung user/buyer. Has anyone else received a watch with no band?20220316_110727.jpg

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Update:
So they emailed me a Coupon for $50 towards my next purchase. SMH... Shouldn't have to go through this and still they gain from me in a future purchase, because the coupon expires in June, long before the GW5 will be released.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Update:
So they emailed me a Coupon for $50 towards my next purchase. SMH... Shouldn't have to go through this and still they gain from me in a future purchase, because the coupon expires in June, long before the GW5 will be released.
While it is an unfortunate situation, I'm not seeing the issue with the 50 dollar coupon. It allows you to get a band now to use the watch now, which is their resolution for their mistake. I'm not sure what the watch 5 has to do with this at all.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
While it is an unfortunate situation, I'm not seeing the issue with the 50 dollar coupon. It allows you to get a band now to use the watch now, which is their resolution for their mistake. I'm not sure what the watch 5 has to do with this at all.
I'm supposed to get the band, which I had to pay $73+ for, and then get a refund (if I'm lucky) due to their mistake. What I'm saying, all I can do with the $50 coupon is to buy either another band or something else. The coupon expires 6/2022 and the watch 5, which I'd rather use the coupon on, won't be available until after that -- it's that simple. As it is, I have to put out another $73+ dollars, then request it to be refunded where I should never had to do this in the first place. The coupon works to their advantage, because I would have to purchase something I don't really need right now. And as I said, I have already bought another band at their recommendations/solution to their mistake, just waiting for it to be shipped and it was supposedly "in stock" when the CS rep asked that I do this as the only remedy. I'm a long time Samsung customer, but this takes the cake. The limited time on the coupon, to me, is not really the best resolution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000