Sticky note problems

CatLady2010

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Note 4 for a month and have just learned to make sticky notes (I'm slow to catch on...I know). However, I'm having a problem getting them to stick to the home screen (or anywhere else). With the first note I made, I clicked the checkmark and the note vanished. The second note stuck to a page, but not the home page. Now I can't get that note to go away; clicking the X does nothing. My third note disappeared after I clicked the pin.

What am I doing wrong? And where do the disappearing notes go?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Tapping the check mark saves your note, thus, making it go away. They are saved into S-Note.

When you PIN a note to your homescreen, it's actually creating a widget that links to that note. Selecting the X only closes the note, but if it's pinned to your homescreen, well, it's still gonna be there. If you want to get rid of that, just tap and hold on the note widget in your homescreen and drag it to the DELETE button (or to any other homescreen you might want it in).

CatLady2010

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I was able to make the pinned sticky go away. And I found all the stickies I have made in S-Notes. I can't find a way to delete those stickies. I want to keep only one of them. But I'm making progress.

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
To delete the action memos in S-Note, open it, open the action memo 'book' then press and hold down one of the notes, you can then select which ones you want to delete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall