How do you make groups in mulitiwindow panel?

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
This seems to be an option on the S5 but I can't find it on the N4. I searched the net and found it for S5, but how do you make groups or add an app that's Not in the edit options when you open multiwindow panel?

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
To make a group, enable the two screens that you want then long press back to get the multiscreen tray then scroll to the bottom, there should be an option to save groupings.

As for adding an app not available in the edit section, you can modify the apk to allow for multi window access,though I don't know the specifics

Sent from my SM-N900V

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
OK...So apps have to support multiwindow. If they do they show up in the edit screen...if they don't then notta. MS Office doesn't support multiwindow function. That's cheesy. Back to Office Suite which does support multiwindow along with Business Cal Pro...so should be able to swap info between the two.

OK...wish some of these other apps supported this...like my fantasy leagues....Hmmm...Dolphin supports it. I think I can work with this...

I tried the multiwindow apps in the play store but I need to root to do that. Not game with that right now.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
To make a group, enable the two screens that you want then long press back to get the multiscreen tray then scroll to the bottom, there should be an option to save groupings.

As for adding an app not available in the edit section, you can modify the apk to allow for multi window access,though I don't know the specifics

Sent from my SM-N900V

Just seen this before last post. Thanks...I will look at it

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

Sent from my SM-N900V

I have tried and tried to make groups to No avail...must be the way you said it...I have groups...now to get the other apps to show. Thanks.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
And I've read all the rooting threads and root Not root...lollipops coming out best to wait. I don't know. Is lollipop gonnna be all that? I'm on ATT So that's Not an option yet anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo