Free Netflix for one year from Samsung with purchase of Note 4

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah...I seen that and boohooed too. What a scam...we should get free Netflix too. Of course, they would get the money back one way or another.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Lol all these companies only have promotions for new customers. Always better to be a "new customer" than an existing loyal customer.

Agreed. I was a long time Samsung fan but they kept on tacking on unwanted features and gimmicks in TouchWiz, it just really ruined the Android experience for me. Went to Windows Phone for a while with the Samsung Ativ SE which was a great device but really started missing my favorite apps from Android. Tried out iPhone for maybe 2 weeks but ended up getting the Nexus 5 and now on the second generation Moto X. Haven't been happier.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol all these companies only have promotions for new customers. Always better to be a "new customer" than an existing loyal customer.
Well now the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is $300 on contract directly from Verizon, and I can get the Netflix for a year. Whilst the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was $150 near Christmas, though no Netflix, I still think it to be a better deal. As an existing customer, Verizon let me buy the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on contract on release day.

With that said, I have gotten promotions from Samsung for a Galaxy device that I have already purchased like free flip cover, tec tiles, $50 Google Play credit, the magna Carta, hunger games and catching fire both in hd. There may have been others that I have forgotten. And good for not just for current devices. Hunger games for example was good for s3,s4,s5,note 2,3,and 4, tab 2,3,and 4, and a number of other devices.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
People who purchased at launch had the option for the $200 rebate (that has become a ghost, by the way). That worked out better for me than a Netflix subscription would.

Elpee

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Am I eligible to get it if I buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910a (new) from eBay?
I don't want to buy from att store because it's too expensive + tax.
Thanks.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Am I eligible to get it if I buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910a (new) from eBay?
I don't want to buy from att store because it's too expensive + tax.
Thanks.

I'd say if it's never been register with Samsung, you have a good chance but there are restrictions on how many free Netflix subscriptions they have available to give away. So no guarantees.

From the linked article:
"...offer will last until the 17th of January, only for the first 115,000 people. These people will have to visit SamsungPromotions.com upon purchasing one of the aforementioned devices and register them. Samsung will then process your registration and, if they decide to accept you, they will offer 12 months of free Netflix credit."

Read more: http://www.androidorigin.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-note-4-tab-s-deal-netflix/#ixzz3OMQ9HZ3w

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
God, so much whining over a $12 subscription...guys...my lunch cost more than that today...find real issues to have a fit about..

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
God, so much whining over a $12 subscription...guys...my lunch cost more than that today...find real issues to have a fit about..

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

$12 x 12 months = nice hunk of cash.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've got something to whine about - I didn't know about the $150 promotion and got my phone on the 26th for $300 on contract, with no incentives. :(

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
did any one submit this online...? it says invalid IMEI number, when i put my info down? my purchase is yesterday