What is the best paid widget and browser for the Galaxy Note 4?

bhikumatre

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Best paid widget and browser for Galxaxy Note 4

Just got new note 4, so far loving it. What are the best paid widget app and browser for Note 4.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best paid widget and browser for Galxaxy Note 4

Welcome to Android Central! Can you be a bit more specific about what kinds of widgets you're looking for? Or do you mean apps?

I find Chrome to be an excellent browser that continues to improve. Other favorites include Dolphin, Boat, and Maxthon.

bhikumatre

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I meant widget app. The browsers you mentioned are free right? I was looking for paid browsers, so I can customize my phone appearance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

A widget can be different from an app. Widgets reside on your homescreen and can provide dynamic information (like a newsfeed widget) or one-touch controls (like a toggle bar). An app is something you open that then comes to the foreground and fills up the screen until you close or switch out of it. Some apps have associated widgets, and there are a few widgets that are standalone.

Those browsers are free. If you want to change the look of your device, you probably want to try different launchers. Start with Nova, Themer, or Action Launcher, but there are many more to choose from. Most have a free and paid version.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo