Simple Functions I Can't Figure Out or Find Answers to - Frustrated

Joe Soper

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a Verizon Samsung Gallexy Note 4 which was purchased when they were released for sale last year. I have two items that I need help with please:
  1. The time/weather widget on the lock screen has me located about 20 miles due west accross a lake. It's supposed to be using GPS information and other Google data but since the unannouced sytem upgrade last week. How can I correct the widget to reflect my actual location?
  2. I have Verizon Message +. How do I delete specific conversations?

A big thank you to anyone who can help me out.

Joe

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Open the app and go to Settings. There's probably a place to set your location by typing in the name. (Most weather apps have bad location software. Putting my zip code into mine puts me in the next town [that has a different zip code].)

2) I don't have Verizon, but try long-pressing the conversation when you're in the list of conversations and see if a menu with "Delete" comes up.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon Samsung Gallexy Note 4 which was purchased when they were released for sale last year. I have two items that I need help with please:
  1. The time/weather widget on the lock screen has me located about 20 miles due west accross a lake. It's supposed to be using GPS information and other Google data but since the unannouced sytem upgrade last week. How can I correct the widget to reflect my actual location?
  2. I have Verizon Message +. How do I delete specific conversations?

A big thank you to anyone who can help me out.

Joe

Do you have location turned on in your settings?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty