S-Note questions

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
According to what I have read, S-Note should activate when I double tap the lock screen with the S-Pen. For mine it will not activate like that. What am I missing, anything? Also, what is the difference between an S-Note and an active note (if I have that nomenclature correct). Thanks!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
According to what I have read, S-Note should activate when I double tap the lock screen with the S-Pen. For mine it will not activate like that. What am I missing, anything? Also, what is the difference between an S-Note and an active note (if I have that nomenclature correct). Thanks!

You can set it to pop up when pen is removed on lock screen, not heard about double tap.
Do you mean action memo? It's a quicker pop up from air command and can be 'stuck' to home screen, S-Notes are more advanced and in the full S-Note app.

Posted via the Android Central App

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

On mine, I had to press the pen button while double-tapping on the lock screen to bring up a blank memo.