<p dir="ltr">Don’t expect this year’s Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to come with a micro SD card slot</p>

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: <p dir="ltr">Don’t expect this year’s Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to come with a micro SD card slot</p

This info was originally released by SamMobile and they are generally pretty accurate on info.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: <p dir="ltr">Don’t expect this year’s Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to come with a micro SD card slot</p

I don't really care about SD card but I hope that they keep the removable battery.

Posted via the Android Central App

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

I don't really care about SD card but I hope that they keep the removable battery.

I read in another article it was gonna be jus like the S6.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hectorius

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Samsung does not learn.. 👍

Posted via the One and Only Note 4..

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

If I cannot have a removable battery or SD slot, I want a 4,000+ size battery, 128 gbs internal storage and I would love to see a Note 5 Edge (both sides edged).

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Oh ... and if I want an S6 I will get one. Hopefully Sammy stays true to the Note life and does not try to turn it into the same phone it has already built. There are enough S6/iPhone6s in the world. We do not need another one, Samsung.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

If true then Samsung clearly has lost their mind.

If people want a locked down form over function phone they already have iPhone and the s6 line...

Keep the note line as a productivity device instead of downgrading their top line up

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

If I cannot have a removable battery or SD slot, I want a 4,000+ size battery, 128 gbs internal storage and I would love to see a Note 5 Edge (both sides edged).

Seems there isn't going to be a Note 5 Edge. The SD slot is still a possibility. There can be a side slot for the SD card. What I don't like about no SD card is it allows phone manufacturers to make small internal memory versions and then charge you a whole lot more for the larger internal memories.

I'm also not interested in a glass back phone. The Note 4 is already heavier than my Note 3. With a thin case on my N4, if I have to use my phone all day for work, the phone gets heavy and my hands start aching. I'm not interested in glass that will add weight and then needing a bulkier vase that will add weight and bulk.

I might be leaving the Samsung kine after being with them before the Galaxy line was even around.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Since we're all on unlimited data we can stream photos, music and videos from the cloud all day. We don't need storage.

😒