Can I sell a phone I have on the Att Next plan?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a galaxy s5 that I only had for 11 months before I got my Note 4. I was already on the Next plan with my S5 and I was able to transfer my balance over to another phone on my account and get my Note on the Next plan. I'm still paying for the s 5 as well as the Note. I wanted to know am I able to still sell the S5 and will the person I sell it to be able to use the phone? I still owe $250 on the phone and I know I'll either have to pay off the phone or keep paying the extra $25 until it's paid off.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
technically it doesn't sound like you out right own the phone. I don't think I would try to sell that phone until its paid off!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can. As long as they are with AT&T they will be able to use it and have no problems unless you you leave them without paying off the phone. They don't care what you do with the phone as long as your paying as you should.

Posted via the Android Central App

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes I plan on paying off the phone. I just hate that I won't be able to just put the money on the balance. The money I will receive might be less than what I owe. Thanks for the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87