HELP my NOTE 4 picture messages (MMS) won't send

dozierbrooke29

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after 2 years of using a Nokia Windows phone and it has been a huge change for me. I can get through most of them but the one I'm not happy about it is the fact that I can't send any picture messages (MMS). My texts go through just fine but the pictures will NOT go through. Please PLEASE Help Me.......

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after 2 years of using a Nokia Windows phone and it has been a huge change for me. I can get through most of them but the one I'm not happy about it is the fact that I can't send any picture messages (MMS). My texts go through just fine but the pictures will NOT go through. Please PLEASE Help Me.......

This was a problem on Nokia phones like the Lumia 520 and Lumia 630 as well. You have to set up your APN I believe. You can find it in Settings pretty easily.

savuth

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I am not quite sure, but to my understand is the MMS is based your cellular service provider NOT the device (if you are trying to send the MMS through normal Message via cellular provider system. But I am sure that you can send via Skype, Viber, Line, Tango, oOVOo, Kakao Talk and etc...

Why don't you try to use all these app for Android.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Right answer. Well done that person!

Posted via the Android Central App
It's only "one answer" and it may not be the correct one. Could be other things.

I commend you.
Haha APN can still be a factor. Like I said, it happens some times. I've had personal experience with it and usually tinkering with your APN settings is enough.
For sure APN does have a factor as it's tied to the carrier. I was only stating about data connection, because surprisingly, some people don't realize it. The OP hasn't returned yet so until she does we'll never know what happened.

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
It's only "one answer" and it may not be the correct one. Could be other things.

For sure APN does have a factor as it's tied to the carrier. I was only stating about data connection, because surprisingly, some people don't realize it. The OP hasn't returned yet so until she does we'll never know what happened.

They probably went insane from not being able to send pictures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87