Bluetooth seams to suck

RockAndRollAcdc

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I've had this phone for little while now. Haven't used the Bluetooth much until lately. I just got a new receiver with Bluetooth. Hooked it up and tried the Bluetooth. It was bad. I tried my Bluetooth headset, to say the least, it socked also. All it did was go in and out. Anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via the Android Central App

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Need a bit more info to try and help you. What headsets are you using? What music app are you using? What do you mean by sucks? And finally what do you mean by in and out?

Posted via Android Central App

RockAndRollAcdc

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
In and out, just that. Music for example will break up? Just got a brand new Sony receiver with Bluetooth. Switch to Bluetooth so I can listen to music from my phone through the receiver. Same thing, it breaks up
Like driving listening to a radio station. You go out of rang and it go's in and out

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I've used my Note 4 with several Bluetooth devices - watch, speakers, headsets, car audio, keyboard, etc. - and have encountered no problems as long as I stay within range.

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
There is a thread about the skipping audio over Bluetooth in this forum. It's an issue that has not been fixed yet but some folks have luck with screen on apps. I switched to a nexus in part because of this.

RockAndRollAcdc

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
If my wifi is on it creates a problem with my Bluetooth. Once I turn it off, Bluetooth works fine. Did go to safe mode and it worked OK. Will have to call Verizon back