But why doesn't my Galaxy Note 4 have multiple personality disorder unclear brother?

A

AC Question

But why doesnt my Galaxy Note 4 have mutiple personality disorder unclebrother?

So my GS4 finally bit the big one the other day and to replace it I found a brand new (unused) Note 4 as a temporary phone until I can get my paws on a GS7. My problem however, surfaced when I realize that I had myself a T-Mobile Note 4 which was not unlocked as it quickly informed me. A short conversation (online) with a Sprint rep left me frustrated when she tried to tell me there was an error with my IMEI (She didn't tell me what that might be) but she would be happy to go over the list of "I'M GETTING A COMMISSION ON THIS ONE" available phones. I'm thinking that the error she referred to might have to do with the phone being completely new, never had a T-mobile sim in it. The person I got it from had only received it from the warranty dept the day before. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: But why doesnt my Galaxy Note 4 have mutiple personality disorder unclebrother?

Sounds like you either need to unlock the phone (I have no clue how that stuff works), switch to T-Mobile, or get your money back and pick up a different temp phone to hold you over until the S7 comes out.