Nova Launcher Question

MrMELTDOWN

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I've decided to try out Nova Launcher after almost a year with my Note 4. When switching over to it I can see how I'll have to reconfigure my home page. If I do that and I want to switch back to Touch Wiz, will my Touch Wiz configuration still be the same ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes, don't worry. Any changes made in Nova won't affect your TW setup. Remember that you can import your old setup into Nova.

MrMELTDOWN

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Awesome !! Thank you. I probably wouldn't have taken the plunge but as much as I like some of the features with MM, I don't like the look of the new folders. They look like the iPhone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Haha! Yeah, I started using Nova a few years ago and never came back to stock. Feel free to ask anything you need setting it up.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on Nova Launcher. There are a million options to help personalize it. You'll get the basic done in a few hours but will spend many hours over the next month or so, fine tuning the look and function. Remember to backup a launcher setup (you can name the file whatever you want) for Nova so if you change it or have to do a reset, you can just reinstall a look you liked. If you get bored with the look of a setup you made and want to change back to one you liked before, you have it in backup.
Experiment and have fun

The Fatyank

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Awesome !! Thank you. I probably wouldn't have taken the plunge but as much as I like some of the features with MM, I don't like the look of the new folders. They look like the iPhone.

True but if u go to samsung store u can also change icons, but definitely nova launcher is best I use it on all my phones.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
A good companion to Nova is Zooper Widget. Once you get your Nova homescreen set, you can start messing around with Zooper clocks and widgets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87