Spigen wireless charger?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Not to highjack the thread but can anyone that has the Spigen charger and a Note 5 tell me how the two get along? I have read a few scattered posts that it works but there have been issues getting it to charge in portrait mode. Just want to make sure before I get it.

Thanks.

When I removed my case it was charging vertically and horizontally.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
You must have missed where I said it it works with the Samsung charger.
Hmm i must of. Have my own spigen coming in tomorrow. I have the otterbox commuter case. Poster on here says his works on defender so commuter should as well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Not to highjack the thread but can anyone that has the Spigen charger and a Note 5 tell me how the two get along? I have read a few scattered posts that it works but there have been issues getting it to charge in portrait mode. Just want to make sure before I get it.

Thanks.
I charge my note 5 every night in portrait mode and have zero problems. With a speck candyshell grip case on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Little disappointed. Got home from work, wife had new spigen wireless charger sitting on table waiting for me to unbox. Grabbed a 2 amp connector, plugged it in, charger lit up red, put phone on charger with case, nothing. Tried every position imaginable still nothing. Removed case, bingo. Not thrilled with having to remove the case every night but I probably will.
Love the design just wish user results were the same across the board. I even took the outer case off commuter and just left rubber piece on and still got no response. Definitely going have to go naked using this one. Glad i have my white samsung puck to use where this new one was originally going to go.

Last edited:

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Little disappointed. Got home from work, wife had new spigen wireless charger sitting on table waiting for me to unbox. Grabbed a 2 amp connector, plugged it in, charger lit up red, put phone on charger with case, nothing. Tried every position imaginable still nothing. Removed case, bingo. Not thrilled with having to remove the case every night but I probably will.
Love the design just wish user results were the same across the board. I even took the outer case off commuter and just left rubber piece on and still got no response. Definitely going have to go naked using this one. Glad i have my white samsung puck to use where this new one was originally going to go.

I'm sending mine back. It won't even charge using the thin case I have, so my girlfriend won't even be able to use it with her S6 she bought yesterday.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm sending mine back. It won't even charge using the thin case I have, so my girlfriend won't even be able to use it with her S6 she bought yesterday.
I just emailed spigen to find out what the return policy is.

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Mine works perfectly with the commuter...

Sent from my Note 5 using tapatalk

Mikeyz

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I just got one and it charges great with a naked Droid Turbo 2, but makes a squealing sound if the phone isn't in the exact right spot, or with any case.
My iOttie One Touch works with any case I've used.

Posted via the Android Central App