Amazon underground app store

omaradib

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Anyone had luck installing amazon underground app store?

In my case, after turning the Unknown source option on, I get the page where there are two options: cancel or install. Unfortunately, nothing happens clicking install. As if the install option is disabled.

Did anyone try it here?

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I have amazon underground on my phone. I had to download that so I could download amazon video for prime. (Seems kinda screwy two download two apps for one). I did have problems with one browser. I used a different browser and it went through fine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note V

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had luck installing amazon underground app store?

In my case, after turning the Unknown source option on, I get the page where there are two options: cancel or install. Unfortunately, nothing happens clicking install. As if the install option is disabled.

Did anyone try it here?

I know this sounds odd but you have an app running that has the ability "pop over" the screen. When that happens the Install button on a side loaded app won't work. I think Google does this so that a rogue app can't install another app on its' own. In my case I have an app called Popup Notification which will put notifications on top of the screen. Once I killed that app the "Install" button works. If you don't know which app is doing this you can reboot and then install. But you must be quick before the pop over app gets loaded.

omaradib

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I know this sounds odd but you have an app running that has the ability "pop over" the screen. When that happens the Install button on a side loaded app won't work. I think Google does this so that a rogue app can't install another app on its' own. In my case I have an app called Popup Notification which will put notifications on top of the screen. Once I killed that app the "Install" button works. If you don't know which app is doing this you can reboot and then install. But you must be quick before the pop over app gets loaded.
Wow. Great suggestion. Problem solved. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So whats the difference between Amazon Video app and the Amazon app (when in app go to menu and amazon video)? Is the Amazon Video app just the video section of the Amazaon app?

dawson carreiro

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Can u put a link or something for the pop up app

jedicalle

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Dude, thank you! I've been having that problem for months and never would have thought that the Twilight app I'm using was the problem.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
you mean the actual Amazon App Store? Or is there another "underground" one?

Amazon has their "regular" Amazon App. Amazon Underground is the one that Google won't let on the Play Store, and allows the installation of apps from the Amazon Appstore. So basically Amazon Underground IS the Amazon Appstore and the regular Amazon app put together.

On a side note, I have it installed on my Note 5, didn't have any issues.

My05Cents

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
The culprit was an active running blue blocker on my device. One I stopped that app, Underground installed just fine. Thanks for the clue!

aaronfscholl

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

Twilight was the app causing this issue for me. Thanks!