OK Google getting out of hand

Aline Moreau

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I am honestly just so frustrated with OK Google right now. I cannot do anything for more than 20 minutes without having OK Google pop up when all I'm doing is breathing. And I've checked my settings and although, OK Google detection is off I still have this problem. I didn't start having these problems until about a week with these new headphones I ordered from Amazon. They have a microphone on the side. And I thought that they may be the problem but if I'm not even saying anything remotely close to OK Google or when my settings are off this shouldn't happen. I really need to fix this problem. Please help me

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

bbqwings2

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible that there is a button on the headphones that activate Ok Google? Are you pressing buttons on accident when it happens?
I have no clue if this will do anything helpful with your situation, however you should try to clear the cache. (If this doesn't open recovery mode, then use volume down not up) Turn off your phone and hold power, volume up, and the home button and then use the volume keys to get to clear cache partition. It is really easy and may help. If you still don't understand it just Google it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo