AT&T Carrier, note 5 SW update

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
OK, Note 5 through AT&T. Just got an ota update. Took about 10-15 minutes. My question is, what was it? 5.1.1 starting out with and ended with 5.1.1. Anyone got any ideas what it was?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
It is Google's February security patch. We were on October's security patch before. I got mine yesterday

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
It is Google's February security patch. We were on October's security patch before. I got mine yesterday

OK. I upgraded to the 5 from a 3 in December. Never had one come through liked that. Last one like that was my Note 3 when it jumped to 5.0.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
OK. I upgraded to the 5 from a 3 in December. Never had one come through liked that. Last one like that was my Note 3 when it jumped to 5.0.

How do you like the Note 5? I had the Note 3, 4 and upgraded to the Note 5 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to see what Samsung has in store for the Note 6 because that will be my next phone.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the Note 5? I had the Note 3, 4 and upgraded to the Note 5 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to see what Samsung has in store for the Note 6 because that will be my next phone.

I'm also interested im note 6. Wish it wasn't months off for launch. Rumors sound good.

Posted from Android Central

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

I love it. Loved the 3 also. I went with the 64 gig on the 5. I do miss the external sd card and the removable battery the 3 had, but the battery life on my 5 is amazing. I almost went with the edge but due to work, every thing goes in an otterbox for safety.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I love it. Loved the 3 also. I went with the 64 gig on the 5. I do miss the external sd card and the removable battery the 3 had, but the battery life on my 5 is amazing. I almost went with the edge but due to work, every thing goes in an otterbox for safety.

I also thought I would miss the removable battery and SD card but the battery life on every Note I have owned has been great. I never had to switch out my battery to get thru a day. The battery life on the Note 5 is even better then the 4. As far as the SD card I honestly now prefer internal storage as it's faster opening the few apps that I did have saved on my SD card. I also went with the 64 GB version and if a 128 GB version was available I would of purchased that version. I understand that internal storage is more expensive but I'm fine with that. I hope Samsung makes a 128 GB version of the Note 6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez