Thinking of buying this case

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ultra Thin Matte Radiating Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 4 S6 Edge | eBay

Has anyone bought this case. I hate cases on my phone but this phone is to slippery and its slipped out my pants pockets and broke my glass back. Luckily i had insurance and the back screen was replaced . So now i want a case thatsl feels like something of the back of the Nexua 7 2012. This case comes close but does anyone own it and can post pictures.

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I purchase slim fit cases of superior quality. I gave up waiting for the nuclear Holocaust and switched from Otterbox. Great protection though.

anon(581114)

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the evutec karbon osprey case for my note 5. It adds minimum bulk, looks nice and is very grippy..... Kind of like the back of the blackberry priv. I don't plan on owning another case for this phone because it works so well.

Posted via the Android Central App

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the official Samsung ones? I just got the note and the only cases they had at the store were the Samsung ones. I don't mind it but I have been scouring eBay trying to find another. Hard to choose.

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I stand by and live by Spigen cases. All my phones since my Z1s have had a Spigen case and through drops and children I have never broken a phone in a Spigen case. They are cheaper than most and most of the time come in about any type of case you could possibly look like. Look through Amazon for great deals. Sometimes you can even get them for under $10

nasc2k

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Spigen cases are great and cheap. I have the official samsung and and I have had to replace it once because the back sticker peeled off. Other than that it is very minimal and does do a very basic job of protecting your phone. If you are careful with your phone and treat it like a new born child, but just want to put some clothes on it so it's not so slippery, then this is the case for you.

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I second the Spigen recommendation. Shop around given the hugh variety in pricing for the same case.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've ditched the Otterbox Commuter to the drawer for the Spigen Thin Case. It might not be the full armored protection as the Otterbox, but it's very thin, grippy and I'm good for the protection it offers. I also carry it in a leather belt holster on occasion, with the Spigen case on, and I'm protected!

ptau54

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Every phone I had I always use tech 21 cases. It slim enough and can withstand a drop. Probably saved my N5 about 10 times already.

Mike_786

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I recommend the Spigen slim rugged armour case. I dropped my phone from head height and it landed face down but nothing happened to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress