Remove hyperlinks from S note?

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey does anyone know how to remove hyperlinks from an S note when I write ND email or number it turns blue and gets a blue line under it can anyone help I don't want it thanks

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're doing. When I write a Web site in an snote it doesn't make it a hyperlink. I even converted it to text and put it in an email message. It didn't look like a hyperlink.

I can select the website I wrote on the snote, choose Web and it brings it up as an Internet site, but it's not what you're saying.

Post a screen shot and maybe that will help us see what you're doing.

Posted via the *Note 5*

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey does anyone know how to remove hyperlinks from an S note when I write ND email or number it turns blue and gets a blue line under it can anyone help I don't want it thanks

I have the same thing happen if I use the TEXT mode to write the Snote but not if I use the default PEN mode.

kway_NY

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey Only Sammy, assuming you can see the URl, just highlight the address to the right of http:// cut it, delete http:// , and paste. that will get rid of the link and leave the address for reference. If it's an embedded link I would try highlighting it, copy and paste in email, it should paste the link, and cut what you want from it. May not be the best or only way but hey, it works.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey sorry for the confusion this is what I mean I don't want it like that I just want normal text thanks

Attachments

• 1462773710203.jpg
    1462773710203.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 17

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a particular reason you want normal text? Just curious as the hyperlinked text could be helpful if at a later time you do want to send an email, or call a phone number.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Is there a particular reason you want normal text? Just curious as the hyperlinked text could be helpful if at a later time you do want to send an email, or call a phone number.

I just find it easier to read and I don't need to ever use them as it just a reminder for passwords and stuff and sometimes if hyperlinks half of words cause it's got numbers and it get confusing

Mark Eh

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. It's any number, not just a phone number. It's annoying. I'm beginning to think there is no way of changing this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress