Note 5 - Spen is stuck in the phone

relaxedninja11

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I think the spring broke in the spen itself, now its stuck in my phone.. should i go through samsung or go through T-Mobile with my phone insurance?

Posted via the Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

If you haven't dropped it or caused the damage yourself....send it to samsung, they will repair at no charge, if its a defect of the pen or phone. If a charge is necessary (which I doubt) they will let you now first; you can elect at that time to pay it or they send it back to you at no cost. I'll bet they'll cover it, no problem.

Chris

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I think the spring broke in the spen itself, now its stuck in my phone.. should i go through samsung or go through T-Mobile with my phone insurance?

Posted via the Android Central App
My Spen broke and the spring came out, I first called Verizon and they told me to contact Samsung, the insurance I pay monthly for the Note5 does not cover this type of accidents.

I am still covered under the one year Samsung warranty. I just mailed my broken Spen to them, that was an ordeal. Let's see if they replace it free of charge.

I did not have to send the phone, in your case you might have to send in your phone to Samsung, if I were you I would call my carrier first. I could not be without a phone not even for a few days. Good luck
Please let us know if you get results.