Tech21 Evo Wallet Case?

tclarson1

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I have this case for my s7 edge and love it. I don't use screen protectors so this gives me confidence and peace of mind when it's in my picket. Fit is excellent. I may get it for mu new note 7. Only downside is the inside is light color and gets dirty skmetimes. Def worth getting though

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I've not used this case before, but it is my current number one choice for my Note 7. It looks so sturdy and the inner case covers the top and bottom edges of the phone which is a deal breaker for me.

I wish the inner part of the case was darker/black and there were other colour options.

I reached out to the company the other day and there should be other cases from them coming out soon.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't get this. You don't want the top and bottom covered when the ports are accessible? Just out of curiosity, why not?

When I said it is a deal breaker, I meant I like the fact the top and bottom edges are covered up. There are loads of wallet cases where the inner case just holds phones by the edges and when the case is dropped,the phone falls out very easily.

If you look at the Verus Layered Dandy below, you can see what I mean with regards to the bottom and top not being covered in comparison to the Tech 21 Evo

https://vrsdesign.com/collections/galaxy-note-7/products/galaxy-note-7-case-layered-dandy

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
When I said it is a deal breaker, I meant I like the fact the top and bottom edges are covered up. There are loads of wallet cases where the inner case just holds phones by the edges and when the case is dropped,the phone falls out very easily.

If you look at the Verus Layered Dandy below, you can see what I mean with regards to the bottom and top not being covered in comparison to the Tech 21 Evo

https://vrsdesign.com/collections/galaxy-note-7/products/galaxy-note-7-case-layered-dandy

I get it. I guess you meant a deal maker then :) Makes sense now.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Me personally i'll never buy another tech 21 case. It failed me twice. Small drop and my S7Edge popped out of the case and shattered like a bomb hit it. Also not much protection on my iphone, significant damage.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Me personally i'll never buy another tech 21 case. It failed me twice. Small drop and my S7Edge popped out of the case and shattered like a bomb hit it. Also not much protection on my iphone, significant damage.

What case did you use after the Tech 21?