Best screen protector with UAG case?

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I have tried so many screen protectors and every single one peels up on the sides or the corners. Can anyone suggest a screen protector that doesnt peel up?

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I tried a skinomi techskin. It was good for a few days until the sides began lifting and collecting dust.

Might want to stop into a Best Buy and inquire to see what they are recommending or peddling and then get it on Amazon and a DIY install if you want to save a few dollars.

left4dead

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought I had found the perfect screen protector for the Note 7 (Wet install) to go along with my UAG case. Initial fit was great but after a couple of hours, there was lifting on all four corners. I decided to trim the corners of the screen protector and it worked for less than one hour and it started to bubble/light again.

I said "F IT" and pulled off the screen protector and I'm a happy camper. Just not putting the phone in the same pocket as my wallet and my keys and going to let the UAG case project it.

I have insurance through my purchasing credit card company (up to $1200) so if the screen ever cracks, I'm good to go.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
The guy at the Verizon store told me to not even think about the tempered glass because it pops up constantly. I ended up with the zagg invisible shield HD dry which comes with front and back protection that is military grade and has a lifetime warranty. Since he installed it, I've never seen my phone naked. But it stays in place well, no bubbles, and it's self healing (whatever that means). I've had it for a week tonight and no complaints.

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The guy at the Verizon store told me to not even think about the tempered glass because it pops up constantly. I ended up with the zagg invisible shield HD dry which comes with front and back protection that is military grade and has a lifetime warranty. Since he installed it, I've never seen my phone naked. But it stays in place well, no bubbles, and it's self healing (whatever that means). I've had it for a week tonight and no complaints.

Do you have a case with it?

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have tried so many screen protectors and every single one peels up on the sides or the corners. Can anyone suggest a screen protector that doesnt peel up?

Try bestskinsever.com even tho it says preorder, it's available. I got the glossy case fit kind. Absolutely love it. 1rst order I just got the one for the screen. 2nd order I got the set for the whole phone including the sides, top and bottom of phone. Took about 3 days maybe 4 to get it. Think mine was $8.99 for the screen only and $12.99 for the whole phone protectors. Of course I'm not using my 2nd order til I replace this note 7 with a new one.

Last edited: