Car Chargers

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has the Samsung car charger listed in the link or something similar?

Adaptive Fast Charging Dual-Port Vehicle Charger (Detachable Micro USB and Type C Cable) Mobile Accessories - EP-LN920BBEGUS | Samsung US

I am going to need a new dual charger since mine got stolen, and since I now have the Note7. My fiancee has the iPhone 6s, and I'd need it to be compatible with hers too. Will this be okay for her phone and mine? Do I have to use a designated port, for one vs. the other, or does that not matter?

Thanks!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has the Samsung car charger listed in the link or something similar?

Adaptive Fast Charging Dual-Port Vehicle Charger (Detachable Micro USB and Type C Cable) Mobile Accessories - EP-LN920BBEGUS | Samsung US

I am going to need a new dual charger since mine got stolen, and since I now have the Note7. My fiancee has the iPhone 6s, and I'd need it to be compatible with hers too. Will this be okay for her phone and mine? Do I have to use a designated port, for one vs. the other, or does that not matter?

Thanks!
For now, I've been using my same car charger adapter from Walgreens. I usually just plug my Samsung Usb-c cord in there and go. I was thinking about getting a better charger fornthe car, but this is working just fine for now. I've also used the micro to usb-c adapter and changed that way with a Samsung wall charger adapter and that works well too.

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung fast charge charger. It works well. I have used it to charge my Note7 and my son's nexus tablet at the same time.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung fast charge charger. It works well. I have used it to charge my Note7 and my son's nexus tablet at the same time.

does it matter which ports you used for the USB? I guess in the long run it doesn't matter if the connector to the device itself is the indicator of which device will get powered by which cord.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
My concern is the Fast Charging feature, and using the other port for my Fiancee's iPhone... I don't want to ruin either of our phones or my car outlet, if any of the car adapters I use cannot handle charging 2 different devices at 2 different speeds at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38