When will Samsung Galaxy Note 6 be likely released?

JoeInCT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry to say, though I have had most of the Note phones (except for the 5), I forgot the release dates (history) or intervals between releases.

Based on Samsung's historic release dates, anyone know when we may likely see the Note 6 announced and then delivered?

I seem to remember April being a big month. Anyone out there remember the release history?

Last edited:

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I will guess Auguat as well since that is when the note5 was released. I think August made more sense.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

collyesta

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know when they will announce the note 6? Are they likely to also have a big presentation for it like they did with the s7?

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
They always have a big release for these phones, I have had EVERY note phone, and it wasn't until I joined Android Central I was able to keep up with the release of them, along with the new software and such. I have noticed that the note line starts getting hot around June and July, and then release in August/September (my birthday is in September, so that is my birthday present every year)

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level U
Samsung Gear Level Box
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I got my Note 4 the day it came out, in late October. I just assume phone manufacturers stick to the same month for a phone series. But I've been wrong before.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
For once I've held off and not grab the latest and greatest and I'm very happy I did.

First I resisted with the S7 Edge and then recently with the HTC 10 yay !!

I'm awaiting on the Note 7 and hopefully be able to pre-order once available