In store availability!!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
When or if this gets released on or near August 2nd I wonder how many will be available in each store? (T-Mobile in my case). I'm not to sure if I will get this phone or not, waiting for the unpack event to hear all the details first. Last year I did my jump upgrade to use on the S7E over the phone without much issues. Not sure what the case will be this year. I don't want to wait a few weeks if they run out of stock in store or online.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Usually they will have them on the release date. A few units for each store.

I bought my S7 I think about 5 days after release. The day I called they didn't have any, but they get UPS shipments in just about everyday and told me to call back later to see if UPS stopped by and they had a bunch of them. The Thing that sucks for me is that my area only has ONE tmobile store but has tons of ATT and Sprint. Otherwise I will have to drive over 20 miles to the next store.

Either way I don't think you will have to wait a long time to buy it even if you have to have them order it. I wouldn't think the Note would sell as fast as the S7 anyways since it's more of a niche phone and will be a lot more expensive.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
All depends solely on the traffic of the store, nothing more. Those numbers generate how many should be sent to each location. Then you have to factor in the occasional shipping oops, which can leave you waiting for units. Why in the hell did I work for a phone store again? LoL

But generally it's between 5-20 units per shipment, depending in the phone type as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87