Is there a smartswitch app that we can use to transfer everything over?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I used the Samsung smartswitch app to transfer everything from my Note 5 to s7. That app doesn't seem compatible anymore. Anyone know of a way to transfer all the goods as well as that app did?

Posted via the Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been using SmartSwitch with no issues to switch to and from a Note 5 to Note 4 and back. And from a S5 to an S7. No issues.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I used the Samsung smartswitch app to transfer everything from my Note 5 to s7. That app doesn't seem compatible anymore. Anyone know of a way to transfer all the goods as well as that app did?

Posted via the Android Central App

What provider are you with? Last time I had checked they each had a migration tool (Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile, etc). There are also some third party apps out there that should work to transfer files. I'm going from an HTC One M8 to the Note7. I'm going to backup my phone to my computer, download the carrier app (Verizon in my case), backup to the cloud associated with the app, install the app on the new phone, and then import them from the stored cloud location. (Either that or I might transfer them more directly over wifi...I seem to recall that being an option a while back when I got the M8).