Can't transfer pics from iphone

Anna320

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Can't transfer pics from iPhone 6s Plus to note 7. It's acting like it did but when I check pics folder is empty. Any one can help???

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a spare computer to use? You can connect the iPhone to the computer, navigate to the iPhone's DCIM folder, and the photos will be there. Once they're moved to the computer, plug in your Galaxy and move them from the computer to the Galaxy.

Alternatively, you can upload the photos to Google Photos, where you'll be able to view them on all your devices.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
If you backup the iPhone in itunes and then download SmartSwitch for your computer (my computer is a mac) you can choose to "restore" from an itunes backup. Then you can select call log, photos, music, etc...

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If youre not opposed to the cloud, like others have suggested, upload your photos to Google photos. Then they'll be on the app on your note. It's always cumbersome trying to move pictures and videos. Always have to be careful about dups or missing pics. For those reason I go cloud for pics and vids. Makes it much easier when changing devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member