Samsung Pay

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just signed into my Samsung pay account on this phone for the first time. I also have it on my S7e as well. I noticed my $30 gift card to Best Buy is gone then I realized that it was registered to my s7e. How do I get it over to my N7? I have not yet used the card, it still has full value. Do I need to call Samsung pay about this issue?

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Was going to make the same post cause I have the same problem. I have an amazon card. I thought it would log me out my s7 edge n log me in on my note but it seemingly just made me 2 separate accounts for each phone

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I figured this out. On the note 7 go to add gift card. On the old phone pull up your gift card in Samsung pay. Click view card number and use your finger print to show the whole card number. Input that card number into your note 7 and it should be there

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I used my Samsung pay again today and received my $20 promo credit and a $5 referral credit. Blew the cashier's mind at this local lunch spot.

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Does this matter if you input a card that has a chip? All my cards are chip cards, and most places I have to insert the card rather than swipe.

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just signed into my Samsung pay account on this phone for the first time. I also have it on my S7e as well. I noticed my $30 gift card to Best Buy is gone then I realized that it was registered to my s7e. How do I get it over to my N7? I have not yet used the card, it still has full value. Do I need to call Samsung pay about this issue?

You have to call Samsung. I had the same issue, my rewards card was stuck on my Note 5. I emailed them and this was the response.
samsungpay.JPG

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Does this matter if you input a card that has a chip? All my cards are chip cards, and most places I have to insert the card rather than swipe.

All of my credit cards have the chip and they're all working just fine in Samsung Pay. As long as your bank is supported you should be good to go.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I figured this out. On the note 7 go to add gift card. On the old phone pull up your gift card in Samsung pay. Click view card number and use your finger print to show the whole card number. Input that card number into your note 7 and it should be there

I wish I would have known about this b4 resetting my S7e phone :(