Can I transfer everything from my iPhone 6 Plus to my Note 7

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
My Note 7 arrives Monday can I just transfer everything from my iPhone 6 Plus to the Note after I go thru and see if I want to delete anything else? Or am I better off starting fresh.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I saw one where people plug the old phone in and then plug the new phone in to transfer but that was Android to Android or so I believe - was wondering if it worked iPhone to Note because that would be easiest after I delete a few more things

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes you should be able to. My husband was able to transfer everything from his 6s using the adapter and Smart switch.

Winston P

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Also, if you'd like an iPhone-like home screen experience, you can go into Galaxy Labs in Settings to turn on Show All Apps in Home Screen and disable the apps page, putting everything on the home screen iOS style. If you can't find it, just search the settings, should be there.

TheLegoJoker

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I was able to bring my music and photos from my iPhone 6s plus. Samsung includes an adapter with the note 7 and you can plug the two phones together and smart switch will pull over anything you're able to move. The whole process took roughly 30 minutes. I had 700 photos and only around 450 songs. It also brought contacts and old text messages and takes you to a list of apps to download that were on your iPhone.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
oh no I am moving away from Apple except for my iPad and iPod I just don't want to have to download all the apps again if possible and I think smart switch will work from other comments

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I made a full backup of my iPhone in iTunes on my Mac and then used Smart Switch to restore my iPhone backup to the Note 7. Took about 20 minutes but everything came over perfectly.

Posted via my sexy Black Onyx Note 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana