I am a fan of the double edge screen!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I heard a lot of people saying its not useful, but I find it pretty awesome!
I absolutely love Edge lighting, I think its a pretty cool feature
And I do love the edge panel mostly for sports scores and to check my stocks which I use

Anyone else find the edge screen useful?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the edge screen feature set up, but don't see myself using it much. Probably just need to get used to the fact that it's there.

James Pettengill

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm a fan of the edges. That was the whole reason I chose the S6edge+ last year over the note (always been a note user) I wanted the curved edges and something that was different. I wish they would have stuck with the same edge profile as the edge+ tho. These edges on the note are okay but basically useless as an edge display. Most everything is just on the edge of the screen. At least on the edge+ the actual edge was readable from well, the edge when looking at it from the side. But this is still a great blend of the two devices, note and edge+.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
For a normal screen, it's fine. For edge purposes, especially the night edge clock, not so useful.
So, if you are really wanting a phone to take full advantage of the edge features, get the S7 Edge, not the Note7.

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I heard a lot of people saying its not useful, but I find it pretty awesome!
I absolutely love Edge lighting, I think its a pretty cool feature
And I do love the edge panel mostly for sports scores and to check my stocks which I use

Anyone else find the edge screen useful?
I love it but I'm a previous a note Edge users. I actually want more of an edge

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
For a normal screen, it's fine. For edge purposes, especially the night edge clock, not so useful.
So, if you are really wanting a phone to take full advantage of the edge features, get the S7 Edge, not the Note7.

What's the difference between the S7 Edge and Note 7 edge screen? I thought it was the same