Music

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
You can use google play store. I, personally, still use iTunes lol I just transfer my songs from my MacBook Pro onto my S7E through Android File Transfer - I'm pretty sure on a PC, you can just drag the music in directly. I've done it this way ever since I converted to Android and it's worked well for me. I put music on my sister's Note 7 this way, too. If you don't want to go through all that trouble, then google play music/store is the way to go.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Where is a good place to buy songs, to download to note 7?

What kind of question is that?? I haven't paid for a song in years. I just download music off YouTube for free and upload it to my google play music account for free.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Get a Spotify account. Pretty much has every single artist for about $10 a month. You can save music for listening offline and saving data.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Google Play Music but I subscribe. I'm not sure how much a single account is but I have 6 accounts I think for $14 a month. Unlimited streaming of anything I want and I could download just about anything for off line use

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Google play music for $8 a month gets me everything but if I want to buy songs I can do that too. I have been known to use iTunes since we also use apple devices.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
You can use google play store. I, personally, still use iTunes lol I just transfer my songs from my MacBook Pro onto my S7E through Android File Transfer - I'm pretty sure on a PC, you can just drag the music in directly. I've done it this way ever since I converted to Android and it's worked well for me. I put music on my sister's Note 7 this way, too. If you don't want to go through all that trouble, then google play music/store is the way to go.
Thanks, don't know why I didn't think of them. 😉

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I prefer iTunes to Play Music honestly. iTunes has more music that I'm interested in. I subscribe to Play Music, but I'm still in the free trial til November. If I keep it after the trial it'll be for ad-free YouTube.