Contacts not saving

pavvento

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I just purchased the note and am using an outlook account. I will save a contact and it will show their name on text messages or phone calls but after an hour or so it will show just as a phone number and if I search the name in contacts nothing will show up. Is this a bug? Any help is appreciated as I'm losing information that is vital.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I just purchased the note and am using an outlook account. I will save a contact and it will show their name on text messages or phone calls but after an hour or so it will show just as a phone number and if I search the name in contacts nothing will show up. Is this a bug? Any help is appreciated as I'm losing information that is vital.
Go into system settings > accounts > Google. Make sure the contacts are being sync'd. I'm not sure why it's not saving, but I would suggest starting there and see if that helps.

errole

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.

pavvento

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.
I just noticed there are two outlook. Com options when I go to save. I've now tried using the exchange one and will see if that works. All of the numbers I saved last night had no names attached to them when I woke up.(picture removed by Moderator)

Cam312

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.

i just noticed there are two outlook. Com options when i go to save. I've now tried using the exchange one and will see if that works. All of the numbers i saved last night had no names attached to them when i woke up.(picture removed by moderator)

it worked😊thank you pavvento!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress