Facebook videos

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi, so videos on Facebook for the last couple of days have started to screw up. I'll go to watch a video (if auto-play hasn't already) and every 10 seconds or so the video will stop to buffer or something. It also happen for like 10-20 minutes on YouTube yesterday as well. It happens regardless of connection type whether it's on wifi or cell networks. Just had our # ported to t-mobile from at&t. Any ideas? I mean, is it also possible that since the note 7 is so new that Facebook hasn't optimized the app for it or something?

Jad Morffier

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi, so videos on Facebook for the last couple of days have started to screw up. I'll go to watch a video (if auto-play hasn't already) and every 10 seconds or so the video will stop to buffer or something. It also happen for like 10-20 minutes on YouTube yesterday as well. It happens regardless of connection type whether it's on wifi or cell networks. Just had our # ported to t-mobile from at&t. Any ideas? I mean, is it also possible that since the note 7 is so new that Facebook hasn't optimized the app for it or something?
This happens to me all the time on my iPad, iPhone 5, Note 4 and now my Note7. I think its a facebook issue not a phone issue.

YouTube runs fine on all my devices though. So I'm not sure what your problem would be there sorry.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
This happens to me all the time on my iPad, iPhone 5, Note 4 and now my Note7. I think its a facebook issue not a phone issue.

YouTube runs fine on all my devices though. So I'm not sure what your problem would be there sorry.

Only happens on my note 7 didn't happen on my note 5. I thought it might have been the fact I was running Facebook beta but I reverted to non-beta and it's still happening so yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38