Someone needs to make a case for the Galaxy Note 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeDisco

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
So basically the idea I had is that someone makes a phone case but its for the Galaxy note 7 or phones with a similar Fiery problem so this phone case is basically about the size of a normal Battery case except instead of another battery(cause that would cause more fire and death) Where the external batter would be would be basically whats in a Co2 fire extinguisher so than whenever a galaxy note 7 catches fire the case would pop basically making a the flames go out and the reason why to use Co2 is cause its an electrical fire to use water it could cause more problems with water but with the case with the Co2 it would help with the problem while they try to figure out the issue with the battery explosions and fires but for the battery explosions there would be a case made of steel and some type of cushioning to help control the small blast from the phone preventing or minimizing injury on people and helping with the issue of people charging their phone when they go to sleep and wake up to a flaming house or they plug it in to their car and a car fire happens so than people don't lose anything(but their phone) And yes this is an actual idea i had and soon i'm gonna start a kick-starter for it so look out cause you may want to support this if you own a galaxy note 7

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
So, it's a portable fire extinguisher that can make phone calls, send emails and take pictures. What a "brilliant" idea. Don't forget to file a patent application. You will become a billionaire one day. ☺️

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Or maybe an anti placebo pill, since I still think this has been blown ridiculously out of proportion and unfairly killed ten billion and counting in revenue for Samsung. Samsung STILL can no replicate the apparent problem.

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Or maybe an anti placebo pill, since I still think this has been blown ridiculously out of proportion and unfairly killed ten billion and counting in revenue for Samsung. Samsung STILL can no replicate the apparent problem.

I can't replicate the problem either.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Mod note. OP, I wish you the best of luck with your kick-starter. Please, let us know how it goes. Until then, I think I'll keep this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty