S pen and headphone notification lingering

Brandon Turner1

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
The last few days I have Notice when I use my s pen the pen notification on top shows like normal when it is out of the silo. But when I return the spen to the silo it makes the noise and vibrates but the notification doesn't go away. Same thing with headphones, when I plug in headphones it shows, and continues to show after unplugged but the audio changes to speaker on the phone.

If I restart my phone with no headphones in and the spen in its silo the notifications aren't there until I do either of the issues.

Sprint Note edge
5.1.1 og1

Last edited:

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
The last few days I have Notice when I use my s pen the pen notification on top shows like normal when it is out of the silo. But when I return the spen to the silo it makes the noise and vibrates but the notification doesn't go away. Same thing with headphones, when I plug in headphones it shows, and continues to show after unplugged but the audio changes to speaker on the phone.

If I restart my phone with no headphones in and the spen in its silo the notifications aren't there until I do either of the issues.

Sprint Note edge
5.1.1 og1

That damn Lollipop. Perfectly normal. Or just restart your phone to get it to go away.. My icon has been on since I last used my S pen. That was 4 days ago....

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

carvation

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue ever since the 2nd lollipop update, also my touchwiz crashes alot and it locks the phone for a few seconds, especially when i try to unlock it, this is the (best/worst) android phone that ive owned

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy® Note Edge

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Having the same issue ever since the 2nd lollipop update, also my touchwiz crashes alot and it locks the phone for a few seconds, especially when i try to unlock it, this is the (best/worst) android phone that ive owned

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy® Note Edge

It's Lollipop not the phone. It was never an issue for me on KK.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

george99

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. Along with freezing and lack of edge notifications. Hopefully Sprint pushes an update to fix the crap 5.1 update they rushed to release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty