Picasa Web Albums

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
How do I get Picasa Web Albums from always having the "sign in request" alert in my notification area. I'm not rooted and I hope I dont have to endure that symbol just because I dont wanna use it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which phone do you have? I assume it's a Samsung. Go to Settings>Accounts-Samsung​, and uncheck Picasa or Gallery, if you see it there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, then go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your account]​, and uncheck Gallery or Picasa there.

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
1. This is what I want to get off my notification tray.
2. This is m my accounts page
3 & 4. Whats on the account pages.

I have a sprint bote edge running 5.1.1

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you're in Settings>Accounts-Samsung, what happens if you tap on your Gmail address? Do you see a listing for Gallery or Picasa, with a checkbox?

Also, in the Settings>Accounts-Google menu, again tap on your Gmail address. Do you see a listing for Gallery or Picasa? And can you see what didn't sync properly there?

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
When you're in Settings>Accounts-Samsung, what happens if you tap on your Gmail address? Do you see a listing for Gallery or Picasa, with a checkbox?

Also, in the Settings>Accounts-Google menu, again tap on your Gmail address. Do you see a listing for Gallery or Picasa? And can you see what didn't sync properly there?

Thanks. I found it when i clicked on the email adress. It's finally gone. Thank u so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A