Just got your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Post Here!

Cubanito

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I purchased mine from Best Buy on 2/13 and so far I am in love with this beast of a tablet. The only issue I have had so far is that every now and then I get a error message saying "Samsung watchon had stopped"

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how to remove an added page?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Don't feel bad I stumbled into it by accident. Why it's so easy to add 2-3 pages and almost impossible to delete them is beyond me. Yes if you know how it is easy. But it is very easy to figure out how to add a page and good luck on the removal part unless you know it or just decide to pinch to zoom your homescreen; which no one ever does even by accident!

dsneedmd

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You can get the 128gn Micro SD card at Amazon($100).
I am waiting for the 64GB due to arrive in the USA early March... the wait is killing me :) I am a definitely a power user (for my business) so I need both the onboard 64GB and the 64GB micro SD card... tic toc tic toc ...

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to the 2014 baseball season with my 12.2

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Attachments

• 1393709662304.jpg
    1393709662304.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 106

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
anybody had problems getting lockscreen widgets? I can get shortcuts but there is no option to add widgets for the lock screen

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
anybody had problems getting lockscreen widgets? I can get shortcuts but there is no option to add widgets for the lock screen

Same here....I wonder if its a kit kat thing. 4.3 on the 2014 had it. Nothing in settings that I found.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung disabled lockscreen widgets for this particular model. If your desperate for changes and rooting like I always am then I'm sure there is a hack for it somewhere ;)

Posted via Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Samsung disabled lockscreen widgets for this particular model. If your desperate for changes and rooting like I always am then I'm sure there is a hack for it somewhere ;)

Posted via Android Central App

Hope it isn't a sign of things to come in general..

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I may be. crazy but I'm considering selling my mac book air that I rarely use and buying the 12.2 note. I do a lot of writing using word on my desktop mac. I'm wondering whether the word program on the 12.2 can be used professionally for writing and that is compatible with word on the mac. Might be worthwhile to make this query a separate thread for writers.

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I like it, but minimizing an app while casting to Chromecast causes the UI to crash, every single time. I'm using Nova Prime launcher, by the way.

Any ideas?

gkantz

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Got mine last week from amazon. I have to admit I'm an Apple fan, but the allure of a 12.2 inch screen made the decision easy. This is the single best tablet on the market. Yeah, it's big, but not TOO big. What sets it apart besides the screen are the pro apps that come with the device, simply the best replacements for the MS Office suite I have ever used on a tablet. Plus the keyboard is incredible to type on.

I'm still keeping my iPad but for now it's gathering dust.

rowdymoose

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine as well. I travel often for work (2-3 times per month), and would like a laptop replacement to save weight & bulk in my bag. My plan was to be able to RDP into my laptop, but my company (big tech company) won't let us RDP or VPN from tablets. I'm hoping this changes soon. But we do have the policy of BYOD, so my plan is to connect this to our work email, and be able to access a few internal sites. Hope is that I can do 80-90% of my work with this tablet when I'm on travel. Plus I visit manufacturing/test facilities quite often, and I'm hoping I can carry this with me out onto the shop floor vs having to lug around a laptop (plus accessories) to take notes, show slides, look up specs, take pics, etc. Trying out the ZAGG keyboard for now, but might return it within the 14 day VZW window.

Bigdave18629

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine, it goes well with my 3,8,10, and now 12....maybe an addict. Think the 8 is going to be retired or just become an e-reader....too far behind on some updates.

How do I delete what I believe is the Magazine app from the home screen. I don't want it. I can get rid of all of the widgets but 1 (cant delete the last widget it keeps telling me) and I cannot figure out how to eliminate the place holder for the widgets(think it is the magazine)

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know and have read, you can't completely remove it. I replaced my home screen with lightning launcher which I have on my phone and it works great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I put in a launcher to get the up to 7 icons at the bottom of all home screens that stay. No Magazine pages now although I would like to have one.

As far as I know and have read, you can't completely remove it. I replaced my home screen with lightning launcher which I have on my phone and it works great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

MJLMU

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine 64 GB. I put tempered glass and a gumdrop hideaway case on it and I am good to go. I love it. Great for basketball playoffs. Get the direct tv app and you can watch live tv.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo