Tired of waiting on Logitech

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I got this today.

Pros: The keys are well spaced / Android functionality on top row of keys / Bluetooth connects easily without issue and maintains the connection

Cons: Lots of plastic / tablet feels unstable in the ridge where it sits / Difficult to pull the tablet out of the case (a bit tight)

Definitely not the perfect accessory, but the core feature I needed (physical typing) works well.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I got this today.

Pros: The keys are well spaced / Android functionality on top row of keys / Bluetooth connects easily without issue and maintains the connection

Cons: Lots of plastic / tablet feels unstable in the ridge where it sits / Difficult to pull the tablet out of the case (a bit tight)

Definitely not the perfect accessory, but the core feature I needed (physical typing) works well.

I agree and will add that there is no place for my longer Samsung stylus which is another reason that I can't wait for the Logitech keyboard to finally make it to market. But this will definitely do very nicely in the meantime!

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Just finished typing a document in HWord. The combo of the Zagg keyboard and a surprisingly rich Word clone made for a very pleasant experience. This tablet is the REAL deal.

Posted via Android Central App

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Just finished typing a document in HWord. The combo of the Zagg keyboard and a surprisingly rich Word clone made for a very pleasant experience. This tablet is the REAL deal.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes it is and now with a nice keyboard and this huge screen Excel is much easier to create and manipulate. HCell is really good. I would totally freak out if they would offer HNote to give us a version of OneNote!

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to double post but there is another thread discussing cases so here is a quick issue with my Zagg.
Zagg keyboard is going back as it is not playing nice with my Zagg Invishield that Best Buy installed for me this past Monday evening. Right where the tablet sits in the tray on the keyboard it started popping up the screen protector and at $50 counting installation the keyboard is going back!

bpeter

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I did the same (almost). Cancelled my pre-order with Logitech, ordered online with BestBuy, picked it up yesterday afternoon.

this keyboard is solid - should last a while.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I did the same (almost). Cancelled my pre-order with Logitech, ordered online with BestBuy, picked it up yesterday afternoon.

this keyboard is solid - should last a while.

So far I do like it more than the Zagg even though it does add a fair amount more weight than the Zagg but I feel like my tablet is more protected against scuff marks and such. I believe the typing experience is much better as well as both stand positions. Yes you could put your Note in portrait mode using the Zagg but I tried it and it didn't feel to secure in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38