I need help with storage on my NP

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a 32 GB LTE Verizon Note Pro with a 64 GB micro SD card.
I just looked in my settings and it appears that everything is stored in my device, hardly anything on the card!
(It says I have 19 GB left on my device, 59 GB left on my card)
But I cannot find the place to change that.

Could anyone please take me step by step to getting everything stored on my card? It's making me nuts...

ddavtian

May 28, 2010
Visit site
If you want to move your files (music, video, documents, etc.), use built-in browser to move files. Or use your computer browser when connected to tablet.

To move apps to external card, go to settings/general/application manager, scroll right to "sd card", select apps to move. Not all apps and not all data can be moved.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't expect huge gains by trying to offload a bunch of things to SD . . 19GB free on internal storage sounds pretty good to me actually. I'm at 12GB and I'm not worried . . Definitely though video and music is ok to move over, but personally I'd stay away from moving apps over. Its just me I guess but I dont want the reduction in speed of running apps off of SD.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Try diskusage app on Google play or disk storage analyzer. Apps like that help pinpoint programs and folders taking up space.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Welsh_John

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Tab 10.1. The spec says it accepts 32 GB micro SD cards but a friend suggested I use a 64 GB card which works. I am now contemplating buying a Samsung Tab 12.2. The spec for this is it takes 64GB cards. Does anyone know if it will actually take 128GB cards?

Thanks

John