Help for a new potential user

capo1949

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I am looking to replace my laptop with a Samsung Pro 12 to save lugging it around as I travel a lot,
Could you give me any advise or answer any of the following questions, Pro12 users only please

1. Is it possible to use a powered usb hub connected to a usb HDD and a printerAt the same time as using the above to use HMDI connection and is it possible to use as a monitor as my eyesight is suffering, not touch screen as I am happy to use keyboard mouse
2. At the same time as using the above to use a Blue tooth keyboard and mouse
3. I use a lot of spreadsheets, and I have read that it doesn't handle 2 sheets open at once and copying and pasting between them, and they don't resize too well with Hancom?!
Quote ;- There's a definite overall system performance hit when running multiple apps. Also, the visuals don't always scale when the windows are resized, and as a result text can appear truncated or smushed. See Samsung Galaxy Note Pro review - Page 2 - CNET
4. There seems to be some comparability problems with some blue-tooth keyboards and mice, anybody have the ideal one that presents no problems?

Maybe it would be an idea to convert this post to an FAQ for new users, which I will be happy to contribute to

Many thanks in anticipation

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I will say that this is not going to do what you want sadly, it's almost their but not quite yet. Printing by usb only works with special samsung printers, you can use a mouse and keyboard via bluetooth. The problem for you is a the specifics you need and Hancom Office just can not do specifics. When MS office 365 comes out for it then you will have a winner with no work arounds.

Hope you find this helpful

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty