Tab won't turn on!

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I paid 700 dollars for this and now it won't turn on? The battery wasn't low.. I plugged in the charger and a day later... Nothing.. I so pissed right now..

From My Cool Galaxy Note pro 12.2

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
With the charger plugged in, you should see a green battery in center of the screen that says 100 percent. Do you see that? (That's with the tablet off). If not then you have a defective tablet.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I paid 700 dollars for this and now it won't turn on? The battery wasn't low.. I plugged in the charger and a day later... Nothing.. I so pissed right now..
The only way to know your battery is full charge: plugged in and press HOME button, it should show the battery green icon at 100% .
Otherwise, your charger, or USB cable. or USB port is the source of problem of not charging.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I used 2 different chargers and and I don't see the charging icon I normally see. I had the tablet since May of last year so it's no longer under warranty.. Idk what happened to it.. I'm to upset.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I used 2 different chargers and and I don't see the charging icon I normally see. I had the tablet since May of last year so it's no longer under warranty.. Idk what happened to it.. I'm to upset.

Use this one to test your tablet, use another know working USB cable, charger, current should be 1.7Amperes
usb power current and voltage tester | eBay

If charger and cable is OK, then may be USB charging port is the next one to test, new one on Ebay only around $15.
You have to do it by yourself to figure out which one is at fault, Nobody can give you a specific answer for many unknowns: charger or USB cable or USB charging port or battery or battery connector, or mainboard......etc....

caldreamoc

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue, did you ever get ours on? If so what was the issue?. I already swapped out the charging port but that wasn't the issue that was a $11 attempt. I plug mine in and it does nothing, no little red light no green battery in the middle of the screen, nothing.. WTF? someone help us

caldreamoc

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the fix for you. I had the exact same issue: This video on youtube will help you navigate what I'm telling you to do. This is a battery swap but he does everything i'm about to tell you to do. !!!!! Wouldn't let my post the link but youtube samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 battery swap he has a tutorial.

a. I swapped out the Charging Port $12.00 on eBay, no need for you to do that
b. Open the device and unplug the charging port connector, be careful not to brake the tab which flips up
c. Unplug the battery from the connector where it goes from battery to board, also be sure not to brake this on, it also flips up
d. Unplug the battery from the main board. Gently lift up from where the wires are, the white section will lift up leaving the black dock
e. plug all components back it.
f. plug the tab in and it should come to life, mine did
g. level of difficulty on this task is about a 2/10 any dude/dudette could do this.